When You Want the Very Best of the Outer Banks
“You should consider Corolla and The Currituck Club as your next address.”––The Currituck Club Residents
In the seaside community of Corolla on North Carolina’s Outer Banks, The Currituck Club offers a championship Rees Jones golf course, superior services, and stunning views of the ocean and pristine maritime forest along the Currituck Sound.
In fact, the National Audubon Society designated The Currituck Club as a certified Audubon Sanctuary for its conservation of resources and the ongoing protection and preservation of plants, wildlife, and habitat. So you will enjoy both privacy and nature here—as well as the clubhouse, fitness center, numerous pools and tennis courts, and dedicated trolley and beach valet service.
Corolla, North Carolina
Rated as a “Top 10 You Can Play”
by Golf® Magazine
- 18-Hole Championship Rees Jones Golf Course with Clubhouse & Pro Shop
- Fitness Center with Men’s & Women’s Locker Rooms
- Rees Jones Members’ Lounge, Full-Service Grill and Golfer’s Bistro
- Driving Range and Putting Green
- Lighted Pedestrian, Jogging, & Bicycling Paths
- Free Seasonal Trolley Transportation System & Beach Valet Service
- Four Full-Size Pools, Bathhouses, Tennis Courts, and Playground